How a Social Security Disability Attorney Can Help You
Attorney Charlie Hall does the legwork in your case, so that you can focus on your medical treatment and recovery. We don’t push that on you.
Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income benefits can take a long time to obtain. It is not unusual for individuals who are applying to have to wait 12 months for an initial decision, another 12 months for a reconsideration decision, and up to 24 months to see a judge! While certainly Social Security is working hard and having success in lowering the backlog, the wait time is too long for many applicants.
A Social Security Disability Attorney can make sure you maximize your winning chances. Any Disability Lawyer who tells you he or she will guarantee a win, is not being truthful. Any Disability Law Firm that promises a fast and quick result, is misleading you. Social Security lawyers are not judges, we are skilled advocates that attempt to increase the likelihood of your success.
Our disability firm will do the following for our clients
- We file Social Security Disability applications
- We file Supplemental Security applications
- We obtain medical evidence and other supporting evidence to strengthen your case
- We request medical opinions from your treating professionals on your conditions and functional limitations
- We request that the Social Security Administration will send you to obtain appropriate examinations
- We will advise you on missing evidence in your file so that you can strengthen your case
- Our Social Security Disability Attorney will spend HOURS with you preparing you for your hearing
- Our Social Security Disability Lawyer will represent you at your hearing
- After the hearing, your disability lawyer will make sure you understood what happened
- We will follow-up with the judge to ensure that we submit timely any additional documents the judge requests
- We will explain the decision to you and make sure Social Security has correctly calculated your disability benefits
- We will file further appeals as warranted, including to the Appeals Council, Federal District Court, the Court of Appeals, or even the Supreme Court of the United States
- When factually appropriate and legally justified, we will request that your case be expedited
Attorney Charlie Hall is a board certified Social Security Disability specialist. Put him to work for you or your loved one. If you or a love one needs help with disability, give us a call or text us at 336.443.0307, email us at email@example.com, for a 100% free consultation.